Tuesday, April 1, 2008

YEAH! We got a job!

Well, we have been given two job offers and have made a decision! The pay is much better so we are excited about that, but it is in Murray, so we are not excited about that. We will have to see how the commuting goes and then decide if we want to try to sell and move or stay and commute! We love our ward so much and have made so many good friends that we would be very sad to move. And we just bought this townhouse, so we aren't sure it would be good to sell so soon. But I hate the thought of Jon being gone so much of the day! The nice thing about moving would be that we would be in the middle of both Grandparents! So we will just have to see! And for those that are wanting to come play--we will have a play day soon! Jon will be starting April 14th--we will definitely have a playday that week, here at our house! It sure has been nice to have him home though--I am REALLY going to miss his help and the "vacation mode" we have been in (sleeping in, staying up later than we used to and watching movies and having popcorn more often than we used to or probably should--I think I have gained ten pounds these past two months)!! But I am also really looking forward to be back into the swing of things and having a better schedule and being more on top of things and of course--inviting friends to come and play, since I can't have Jon to play all day, ha ha! Thanks to everyone for all of their prayers, love, and support in our behalf--and for that secret "Easter Bunny" who brought us food, treats, and adorable Easter clothes for the kids!

4 comments:

Johanna said...

congrats to you guys! i am excited he found such a good job. i hope the commuting goes well. courtney did it for a while, it wasn't too bad. yes, i am ready to play!

Em said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. Tonight I was thinking that I needed to call you. But I didn't want to be all nosy or obnoxious about how the job hunt was going and so now I am glad that I read your blog and that you guys have a job again. That is great. Well, we will have to have you over and we will go swimming. See you tomorrow.

Becca said...

congratulations! That is really really awesome!

Heather said...

YAHOOO!!!! COngratulations!! My first response is selfishly to say- DON"T GO! But I know how it is to live with a commuter... so excited for you guys. You totally deserve it! Call me and pass on the time- we would love to play!