Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Clue--it's one of my favorite games! Can you play this version?

What is this a picture of? If you are not sure, look at the next one.Still not sure? Well, then look at the next one.
Come on, you should know by now.
Now you really should know!
And here is how my front door became looking this way!
I really shouldn't try to fix things unless I know what I am doing. Now the door really is unusable. The door got jammed--it's been sticking off and on every once in a while. This time I could not open it. I thought, "well I will just take it apart, open the door and figure out what is wrong with it". After unscrewing the inside handle and the outside handle fell outside, which happens to be connected to the main middle section, I tried and tried to get the center out, but to no avail. Jon is gone and will be home soon. I think if he works outside and I work in, we can maybe get it back together and hopefully unjammed!

3 comments:

Becca said...

hahaha! I don't know why but I find this quite entertaining. Maybe it's because I can never fix such things either despite my honest efforts.

We do what we can, right? haha. good try, Ed.

Heather said...

that is so funny that you had to crawl through windows... adventure never evades eh? :)

John said...

That is so funny. We had to replace our doorknob. It was a pain in the neck! Love,
Ruth