Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thanks Peter Pan!

You know, I am thinking Jonathan takes things a little too seriously.  He absolutely believes all these fairy tales are real and that people really have the force--including himself.
Jonathan comes down the stairs without his pajama shirt on.  Jon asks him where his shirt is.
"My Shadow took it".
"Your what?"
"My Shadow is teasing me and took my shirt"--he says this with his huge wide open eyes and absolute seriousness--it is so hard not to bust up laughing.
I don't know where his shirt went.  We got a different one out for him to wear.

2 comments:

family said...

I love the things they come up with. Honestly Toy Story 3 made me cry (we got it for Christmas), so I understand Jonathan's pain. miss you!

Kate said...

Have you seen the new VW commercial with the little boy who thinks he's Darth Vader? Totally reminds me of this. :)